this is where i’ve been all week. on a ladder.
It’s moving day!
(enter huge cringe here.)
I hate moving and I feel terribly unprepared, as we’ve been spending all of our time this week at the new house, prepping it for our arrival, and not so much at the old house, um, packing.
But, here goes nothing!
Take a little sneak peek at what we’ve been working on at the new house the past few days and don’t forget to check out some other popular posts on bellingFAM that you may have missed, including:
- Some book suggestions from my reading list
- Our visit to CreativiTea in Fairhaven last week
- The pair of shoes that I love, but everyone else seems to hate (60 percent of you!)
- Some of our favorite, lesser-known spots to visit in Seattle with kids
- An easy, fun, inexpensive craft project
can you tell what this is?
i’m crossing my fingers that this paint is dry now…