Did you have a nice weekend? We sure did! (Meg obviously did!)
We had a quiet Friday night at home, spent Saturday running errands and hosting family into the wee hours, and checked off some Bellingham Bucket List fun on Sunday. Can you guess what we did from this picture on Instagram?
The kids start swim lessons this week, so our mornings will be busy, but I’m thankful for a pool where all three kids can take lessons at the SAME TIME. Nothing is worse than having three lessons back-to-back, or having a half-hour in between where none of them have lessons, but you don’t have long enough to leave the pool. Been there. Done that.
We’re also thinking about going raspberry picking this week and maybe heading to Hovander to visit the animals (and to stop at Sonic for lunch!). Plus, I promised Everett that we’d go to Boulevard Park to throw rocks in the ocean. Maybe squeeze in a craft (here is my “I think I’m crafty” kid craft/project/ideas Pinterest board), some baking and (eek!) some summer learning?
And, of course, 4th of July is on Friday. Do you have plans? I’m going to try to compile a list of local happenings to post tomorrow afternoon. Stay tuned!
In the meantime…
Last week, on bellingFAM:
- We checked off another adventure on our Bellingham Bucket List… strawberry picking!
- A sneak peek at Bellingham’s newest restaurant, Rock and Rye Oyster House. (Did you go this weekend? I hear it was packed!)
- Have you ever bought anything on Instagram? Here are 10 tips and a few of my favorite shops.
- On Facebook, we shared about the recent home robberies in the Silver Beach neighborhood. Keep your eyes open, friends in that ‘hood.
- It was rainy one day last week, so we popped over to Jump Around Fun Zone and had the entire place to ourselves for a while!
- Did you buy tickets to the Seahawks’ training camp on Tuesday? I hear it’s already sold out! If you’re going, here are some tips from families who have been.