headless photo by everett. close enough.
Can anyone tell me where this week went? Please? Because I have no idea.
But, who cares! It’s the weekend… almost.
What do you have planned? We’re tackling some pre-fall projects this weekend, including scrubbing the outside of our house. Like, with soap and water. Is that weird? Do you wash your house, too?
Here’s what happened on bellingFAM this week:
- We finally recovered from our Lynden Fair hangover and shared our top 10 Lynden Fair favorites from this year.
- I shared ideas for our coat closet makeover, which we’re starting tonight.
- A few shoe choices for my work trip to Las Vegas next month… I’m trying to decide between the gray ankle boots and the leopard flats.
- Yesterday, a new giveaway with Skip Hop went live and this time, it’s a mom-and-me giveaway. There’s still time to enter…
- Don’t forget to use the bellingFAM discount code on kate&jAMES! It ends on Saturday at midnight and is good for 10% off your order, including sale. I just ordered this gem for Ev… in green with magenta lettering. Use bellingFAM10.
What I was working on when I wasn’t here:
- On Savvy Sassy Moms: Back-to-school preschool style from Le Top (there’s a giveaway!)
- On EverydayFamily: These 15 photos show what motherhood is really like (we’re #14)
- On Swopboard: 6 Power moms’ tips for back-to-school
Thanks for spending time on bellingFAM! xxoo.