we talked about our new found morning routine on instagram.
Well, that was quite a busy little week, wasn’t it? I think I can say, with all certainty, that we’re settled into the school routine, which means that by Friday, we’re all craving some time to chill out. We don’t have many plans this weekend, other than the back-to-school dinner at the girls’ school tonight and a ton of catch-up housework and work work. I still feel like I’m recovering my life from being in Las Vegas last week!
Here’s what happened on bellingFAM the past few weeks:
- Did you watch the VMAs last month? I’m still in mourning. I’m way to old to be watching this anymore and I’m pretty sure you all agree.
- We got started on bellingFAM’s Guide to School Playgrounds in Bellingham… a great way to get outside and play this weekend! I think we’ll check a couple of more off our list. Maybe Wade King and Carl Cozier?
- This round-up of Seahawks gear from Etsy was a huge hit, including that awesome mailbox.
- We partnered with Invisalign to share a bit about tween teeth. The giveaway is still going on!
- The first day of school came and went and with smiles on their faces.
- I shared our favorite pictures from summer, which is really helping on this rainy almost-fall day.
- The Homework Drinking Game for Parents debuted on bellingFAM and I still can’t believe how crazy it’s gone. Seriously, you people must really hate homework.
- Some kid style moments for back-to-school, featuring Meg’s favorite picks for first grade.
- I introduced you to 9 people I met on a flight to Las Vegas. Apparently, some of you know these people, too.
- My latest box from Stitch Fix arrived and I was a little bummed with what they sent and how things fit. I did keep one thing, however…
- The exciting news that we were nominated for a King5 Best of Western Washington Award for Best Parenting Blog came this week and we’re thrilled. And, barely hanging on to that 1st place spot. (Please vote and share! Pretty, pretty please!)
- Because when one drinking game is such a success, you need a follow-up. We debuted the Drinking Game for Parents with Tween Girls this week for all of the parents in the same boat as us.
Thanks for spending time on bellingFAM! xxoo.