Are you ready to hate me? Here it goes.
I’m over my big, tall rain boots.
We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weekends ago and they were just too tall. Too heavy. Too much. I was crying (inside, mind you) for a shorter pair to simply keep the bottoms of my jeans out of the mud and my feet dry.
I’m not over them on other people. I think they look super cute on you. REALLY cute. But, for me, I’m ready to move on.
Here are some of my favorites that I have my eye on… Tell me what you think. I can take it. I promise.
1. Bogs Classic Winter Plaid Mid-Boots, OnlineShoes.com, $120
2. Bogs Urban Farmer 2 Eye-Lace Boots, OnlineShoes.com, $90
3. Crocband Jaunt Women’s Boots, Crocs, $40
4. Tretorn Wings Lag Vinter Boots, Zappos.com, $80
5. Tretorn Skerry Rubber Rain Boots, Zappos.com, $55
6. Tretorn Elsa Boots, OnlineShoes.com, $85
7. Hunter Original Chelsea Rain Boots, Nordstrom, $125
8. Sorel Out N About Leather Boots, OnlineShoes.com, $110
9. Hunter Original Short Rain Boots, Nordstrom, $138